Me, Dave, Reeker, and Foy are judging a High School debate tournament today. Here are a few random thoughts.
1. PAIN IS BAD. STOP…PLEASE STOP.OH DEAR GOD NO MORE.
2. Ponytails cut off the part of your brain that allows you to say interesting or revelant things. True story. Its scientifically proven. Just ask a ninja
3. Reading solvency in your 1 Ac tends to be a good thing. I’m just saying, I’ve found it useful for winning rounds. Though maybe I’m old fashion. By the way. You fucking owe me an 1 hr and 37 mins of my life back.
4. dude…you have 8 mins to cover two positions. DON’T DROP THE DISAD.
5. Who the hell serves an exclusively vegetarian lasagna meal at a tournament? For that matter? Who the hell is a vegetarian? If animals didn’t want us to eat them then they shouldn’t be so tasty.